Let riders know what is happening in your area. Promote your shows, clinics, or virtual events.
Be sure to add some info about your show on the form. Include your contact info for interested parties.
If you would like a photo added to your event on the calendar, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying which event it is for. High-resolution pictures are preferred.
Your event will be added within one week.
As any group events are organized, Covid-19 protocols must be part of the planning, to ensure the health and safety of all attendees while working within National and Provincial guidelines. WECan advises that all people interested in hosting Working Equitation events ensure they follow Federal Government guidelines as well as their specific Provincial Government Health and Safety guidelines in relation to public events this summer. Equine PTSO requirements and guidelines must also be adhered to. As all these strategies are continually changing, organizers must stay abreast of current requirements.
WECan accepts no responsibility for any issues arising from, but not limited to, the organizing or running of any events listed through this site, newsletters or Facebook pages.
- Fri, Jun 14Olds CollegeJun 14, 2024, 8:00 a.m. – Jun 16, 2024, 5:00 p.m.Olds College, 4500 50 St, Olds, AB T4H 1R6, CanadaA WECan Licensed Working Equitation Show with WECan "M" Judge Barbara Miller Price including Children to Masters Level over 3 days. Contact email@example.com
- Fri, Jun 21Fort St. JohnJun 21, 2024, 8:00 a.m. – Jun 23, 2024, 6:00 p.m.Fort St. John, Fort St John, BC, Canada"Judge - Kendra Martland, Location: TBA, Fort St. John, BC Levels: Children - Intermediate B. 3 day show pending registration numbers, Day 1 - Dressage, Day 2 - EOH, Day 3 - Speed"
- Sat, Jul 06Thorsby Haymaker ArenaJul 06, 2024, 8:00 a.m. – Jul 07, 2024, 5:00 p.m.Thorsby Haymaker Arena, Township Rd 492, Thorsby, AB T0C, CanadaA WECan Licensed Working Equitation Show with WECan Judge "B" Judge Pam Vust will include Children to Intermediate B Levels Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, Aug 01Rocky Mountain Show Jumping FacilityAug 01, 2024, 8:00 a.m. – Aug 03, 2024, 5:00 p.m.Rocky Mountain Show Jumping Facility, 1405 226 Ave W, De Winton, AB T0L 0X0This show will be held in conjunction with the Tilted Tiara Dressage Show. A 3 day, WECan Licensed show with USAWE ""S"" Judge Doreen Atkinson. Will include Children to Masters Levels ***Note this is Thursday thru Saturday. Contact email@example.com
- Fri, Sep 13Westerner ParkSep 13, 2024, 8:00 a.m. – Sep 15, 2024, 5:00 p.m.Westerner Park , 4847A 19 St, Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7A 3 day, WECan Licensed Working Equitation Show, Judge Nicole Chastain Price. Will include Children to Masters Levels Contact firstname.lastname@example.org