Let riders know what is happening in your area. Promote your shows, clinics, or virtual events.
Be sure to add some info about your show on the form. Include your contact info for interested parties.
If you would like a photo added to your event on the calendar, please send to email@example.com identifying which event it is for. High-resolution pictures are preferred.
Your event will be added within one week.
As any group events are organized, Covid-19 protocols must be part of the planning, to ensure the health and safety of all attendees while working within National and Provincial guidelines. WECan advises that all people interested in hosting Working Equitation events ensure they follow Federal Government guidelines as well as their specific Provincial Government Health and Safety guidelines in relation to public events this summer. Equine PTSO requirements and guidelines must also be adhered to. As all these strategies are continually changing, organizers must stay abreast of current requirements.
WECan accepts no responsibility for any issues arising from, but not limited to, the organizing or running of any events listed through this site, newsletters or Facebook pages.
- May 20, 7:00 a.m. – Jun 06, 11:00 firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin us for our Virtual Fun Show Series. Judge - Deb Erickson, Dressage & Ease of Handling Phases, levels Children thru Inter B (L5). Divisions Children, Open & Amateur. Open to all provinces and countries. $25 CAD per class. See poster for more details. L Forbes 204-441-0358/H Davis 204-997-9477
- May 21, 9:00 a.m. – May 22, 5:00 p.m.Horse In Hand Ranch, 39506 RR. 273 Lacombe County T4M 0X8Tailored to the horse/rider that are new to WE or the rider who has a greener horse. Setting you up for successful learning in the Dressage, EOH and Speed trials. Introduction to obstacles and starting dressage are highlighted. Contact Deb: email@example.com
- May 22, 8:00 a.m. – May 23, 6:00 p.m.Hi Point Guest Ranch, 3590 Cavin Rd, Duncan, BC V9L 6T2, CanadaThe CDRC is pleased to share our first WE 2022 fun show. All information and forms as they are posted will be found at www.cowichanhorses.ca The May long weekend (May 22 & 23) is our first fun show at Hi Point Ranch. Come join us. For info contact firstname.lastname@example.org. 250-748-8790
- May 27, 9:00 a.m. – May 30, 5:00 p.m.Valley Vista Stables, 12400 Valley Vista Rd, Charlie Lake, BC (Ft St John)2-day clinic for Working Equitation. Semi private lessons available as well. Followed by a Schooling Show. Presented by Darcy Henkel Info: Karma Wolsey-Steiner 250-261-8997
- Jun 03, 8:00 a.m. – Jun 05, 6:00 p.m.Doubles Down Arena, Moose Jaw, SK, CanadaJUNE 3 :Dressage/EOH/Cattle Trial Clinic/Cattle Challenge Cup JUNE 4 & 5 Licensed WE Show. Dressage/EOH & Speed Trial. USAWE "R" JUDGE AMY STAR. WESTERN REGIONS' QUALIFIER EVENT. Join South Sask W.E. Extravaganza Event Page for updates email@example.com
- Jun 11, 8:00 a.m. – Jun 12, 6:00 p.m.Oberlin Stables, Stettler, ABHosted by WE Cochrane Chapter. Deb Erickson is the clinician for the WE Clinic on Saturday, June 11 and Anna Petrova is the clinician for the Introduction to Cattle on Sunday, June 12. firstname.lastname@example.org 403-819-6383
- Jun 16, 8:00 a.m. MDT – Jun 19, 6:00 p.m. MDTOlds College, 4500 50 St, Olds, AB T4H 1R6, CanadaOur first show of the year and a qualifier for the Regions' Championship in September, watch the Prairie West Chapter Working Equitation Canada Facebook page for details. email@example.com
- Jun 24, 7:00 p.m. – Jul 04, 11:00 firstname.lastname@example.orgVirtual Fun Show Series. Jun 24 - Jul 4, 2022; Judge - Astrid Hryciuk, Dressage & EOH Phases, levels Children thru Inter B. Children, Open & Amateur. Check out Judges on Fbook: Working Equitation Friends of South Western Manitoba. See poster for details. L Forbes 204-441-0358 & H Davis 204-997-9477
- Jun 30, 8:00 a.m. – Jul 03, 6:00 p.m.Armstrong-Spalumcheen Fair Grounds, 3351 Park Dr, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0, CanadaThompson-Okanagan WE Chapter licensed show/clinic and qualifier for the Western Regions Championship. Levels offered: Children to Masters. See TOWE Facebook page for details. Contact Ilona Berbekar at Ilona.email@example.com or Cathy MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jul 22, 7:00 a.m. – Aug 01, 11:00 email@example.comVirtual Fun Shows are a great way to participate in Working Equitation. Want to practice between live events or try showing from the comfort of your own environment? This is your chance. Gather your friends & make it an event. Open to all. See poster for details. 204-441-0358 / 204-997-9477
- Aug 04, 8:00 a.m. MDT – Aug 07, 6:00 p.m. MDTDidsbury AG Grounds, 10-2040 Twp Rd 314 Didsbury, ABOur 2nd show of the year and a qualifier for the Western Regions' Championship in September. Please follow the Prairie West Chapter Working Equitation Canada Facebook page for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 27, 8:00 a.m.Bouchie Lake Grounds, 1975 Centennial Rd Quesnel BCThe WE North Cariboo Chapter in partnership with the Quesnel & District Riding Club are excited to announce our first show. 3 phases: Dressage, EOH and Speed for Levels Children to Intermediate B L5 Judge: USAWE 'R' Judge Sue L Watkins contact Marion at email@example.com, (250)249-5872
- Aug 28, 8:00 a.m.Bouchie Lake Grounds, 1975 Centennial Rd Quesnel BCThe WE North Cariboo Chapter in partnership with the Quesnel & District Riding Club are excited to announce our first show. 3 phases: Dressage, EOH and Speed for Levels Children to Intermediate B L5 Judge: USAWE 'R' Judge Sue L Watkins contact Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org, (250)249-5872
- Sept 14, 9:00 a.m. – Sept 17, 6:00 p.m.Saanich Fair Grounds, 1528 Stellys Cross Rd, Saanichton, BC V8M 1S8, CanadaThis will be the first time Working Equitation has been offered at the Games. Join us for fun ,friendly competition and be a part of the 55+ Games in beautiful Victoria BC! Registration opens March 31 ,for more info visit www.hcbc.ca or email@example.com